• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actual size of domain name

I see lots of posts forum post about domain hosting, domain name and more. But I don't know What is the actual size of domain name?

If you use UTF-8 encoding in domain names, then you're doing something wrong, because domain names are supposed to use Punycode instead. Which is also variable-length, but much harder to predict than UTF-8.

Ideally a domain name should be short and impressive. It should relate to your business and brand.

now these day, if you want to choose some domain name it is not available, i.e people chose some different, so domain name becomes large.

If your domain name is unique and Memorable then it is suitable.

The domain name should be short and memorable and should be related to your business.

Domain name length should be short that people can easily remember and visit website again. There is no actual size but it would be better if your domain name has less then 45 character.
Register your favorite domain name from Easy.gr and Enjoy 75€ worth of ads for free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your thoughts on domain testing? dannymorrison22 3 693 03-31-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: jerryperes
  domain sosi 11 1,813 03-27-2017, 05:55 PM
  How to get a business on domain name registration and web hosting sites? purnima 4 802 03-25-2017, 07:24 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon