• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Domain Brokers

Hello! I've never used a domain broker before and i'm interrested in selling my domain CloudComputing.co to an end user. In your opinions what would a good minimum asking price be given the following information. The domain cloud-computing.de has sold for just over US$38,000 and amazon recently acquired the domain Cloud.co from the ICM registry for an "Undisclosed amount". and dell owns cloudcomputing.com. I think a large tech company would want my domain before "the other guy" gets it. The question is, What would they be willing to pay and what is the minimum i should be asking for such a domain in an industry with explosive growth going forward? Thanks for any insights and advice you may have.

Eric

Dividendinvestor Wrote:Hello! I've never used a domain broker before and i'm interrested in selling my domain CloudComputing.co to an end user. In your opinions what would a good minimum asking price be given the following information. The domain cloud-computing.de has sold for just over US$38,000 and amazon recently acquired the domain Cloud.co from the ICM registry for an "Undisclosed amount". and dell owns cloudcomputing.com. I think a large tech company would want my domain before "the other guy" gets it. The question is, What would they be willing to pay and what is the minimum i should be asking for such a domain in an industry with explosive growth going forward? Thanks for any insights and advice you may have.

Eric

The domain cloud-computing.de has sold for just over US$38,000 and amazon recently acquired the domain Cloud.co from the ICM registry for an "Undisclosed amount".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how much to pay to domain broker ksolivya 16 3,605 12-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: teamupmedia
  Domain Name Brokerage georgezetta 7 1,686 08-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Last Post: liquidpr
  Domain Brokerage Nameslot 1 2,603 11-07-2011, 04:49 AM
Last Post: webicers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon