For SEO !!!
I have some idea on SEO !!!

-----> White Hat SEO Techniques
1.Quality Content
2. Use Structural (Semantic) Mark Up and Separate Content from Presentation
3. Titles and Meta Data
4. Keyword Research and Effective Keyword Use
5. Quality Inbound Links

What is the Most Effective SEO Techniques?

You should ensure that:

* your pages are indexed;
* your pages are well structured (with headers and subheaders etc.);
* you use descriptive page titles and other page text;
* and that you build many keyword rich inbound links.

Thank You

Thanks for let us know about SEO techniques.

If you can describe a new way for inbound links then it would be better because we know very well that inbound links can help us in promotion. And we can get inbound links from directory submission, article submission etc.

Have you any new way ?

Thanks

Try to get as much as relevant links you can.
At the bottom of each page use menus as text links.
Don't spam & Don't cloak.
Don't use doorway pages

seoasia Wrote:Try to get as much as relevant links you can.
At the bottom of each page use menus as text links.
Don't spam & Don't cloak.
Don't use doorway pages

Absolutely right because cloaking and doorway page can penalize your website ranking. I am not sure but i think these ways come under black hat SEO.

Thanks

I would add: Create a top hits or featured posts section that makes it easy to find your best content. Also link back to your older posts in some of your newer posts to alert new readers to the best related posts in your archives and help search engines understand which pages are most important.

Hi,

I think cloacking and doorway are part of blackhat SEO and not any search engine will follow these rules.

Thanks

If you can describe a new way for inbound links then it would be better because we know very well that inbound links can help us in promotion. And we can get inbound links from directory submission, article submission

Quality content is the base of a website, if we get thematic back links for a website we can increase our website serp ranking

Above techniques are really helpful and also besides that there are more techniques which not only help you to increase your website traffic but also helps to improve PR of your site.......

I spend most of my time building quality back links. While on site seo which includes quality content is important, it won't be found as easily if you don't spend time building quality back links to your site and pages.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is Best Link Submission Technique In Seo..? pihu147741 0 18 05-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: pihu147741
  How Many tool and technique use in Seo..? kalmakuran 0 51 04-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Last Post: kalmakuran
  Which Best technique use In On Page seo..? swatijain2233 0 57 04-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: swatijain2233

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon