• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying 3 letter .coms

Hello,

If you have 3 letter .com domain names, and want to sell it quick then please PM me with your domain name and its asking price.

Please only send .coms

I am not interested in any other TLD's

Thanks.

hello... just asking... why 3 letters? for what do you need it? I own a webdesign company and I have over 100 registered domains... I can sell it some of them to you

I only want 3 letter .coms

Why 3 letters? Because they aren't available for registration. And they are short and memorable.

Yes I do have 4 letter .coms which are short and memorable but yet I want to invest some money in 3 letters as well. Smile

Thanks.

Ok... I will send you a list in short time... tomorrow I will check those that are available

hmm very limited choice by having 3 letter words only, i have heard that they are not available for selling

i have 2ab.org and 2ok.org for sale,price is 500 $ per domain plz contact me on my mail id [email protected]

Your post above to say you are really new at this, Matt. We started this before, of course, but you must understand is a lot to learn. Reading this forum, other popular sites,field, etc and maybe have a better idea of how this game is played on a domain.

Certs four Less Offers Low Cost SSL Certificates from VeriSign, RapidSSL, GeoTrust, Thawte. They also have an excellent SSL associates program for site owners & developers.

hmm very limited choice by having 3 letter words only

It is a nice sharing about good domain names...........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One / Two words .coms and CVCV .coms Nameslot 2 682 04-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Last Post: irfan
  WANTED: 4 letter .com domains Jedi Domain 0 701 06-14-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Jedi Domain
  Buying 4 letter domains Nameslot 23 5,506 02-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Abeellybond

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon