• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I edit my domain name

Hi everyone. I bought a domain name from goDaddy and hosted it with them. I did not notice that I mistakenly typed the domain name as "wwwwmydomain.com", which ought to be " http://www.mydomain.com" (NOTE: I use "my domain" here just to explain the error I made with the actual used name). So it was at the point of publishing this website that I discovered the mistake, and this was because I got a "pop-up" message saying: 'we hit a snag publishing your website'. Although I was not told by goDaddy that my chosen domain occasioned this snag but this prompted me to check and find out the error I made while entering my domain during registration. Please I want to know if there is a solution to the whole mess up. Can they fix the problem for me? What's your advice ?

No, you cannot edit your domain name but you can purchase new domain name and redirect the old one. If your domain name is going to be expire soon then you can change your domain name but you cannot edit your domain name without paying to hosting provider.
Register your favorite domain name from Easy.gr and Enjoy 75€ worth of ads for free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your thoughts on domain testing? dannymorrison22 3 757 03-31-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: jerryperes
  domain sosi 11 1,900 03-27-2017, 05:55 PM
  How to get a business on domain name registration and web hosting sites? purnima 4 844 03-25-2017, 07:24 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon