• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily health tips

Daily health tips.

1. Get 6 to 7hours of sleep each night. Try going to bed and waking up at the same times every night/day.
2. Never, EVER skip breakfast
3. Eat all the fresh produce you can each day
4. Make your breads, cereals, pasta, and rice dishes whole grain
5. Drink water; avoid sodas and high calorie drinks that are filled with
sugar
6. Use oils rather than solid fats like butter or margarine
7. Eat lean sources of protein to avoid eating too much saturated fat
8. Be weary of trans fat. Look for partially hydrogenated oil on the ingredients list of packaged foods. If you see it, put it back on the shelf.
9. Exercise every day. A well-balanced exercise regimen includes cardio, strength training, and flexibility exercises.
10. Eat every 3-4 hours to maintain energy levels
11. Save foods high in fat or filled with sugar (chips, cookies, cakes, sodas, etc) for special occasions.

harrypott Wrote:2. Never, EVER skip breakfast

LOL for me it is never ever take breakfast Crying

I think I will have to start taking them though.

Rolleyes 

my god..the things you mentioned on your list are the ones Im not able to do everyday..no wonder Im fat right now...Shouting..Ill remember your tips...by the way, do you have any tips on how to remove acne scars?Thanks...

But theses tips are very difficult to follow by the bachelors.

I appreciate your dedication in posting such detailed tips..but it is quite difficult to follow in these days. where do you get the fresh vegetables unless you don't have garden.

Hi
Very nice tips about health .
but i saw may people whosevery busy in their work they don'ttake foodon time .

Thanks!|

What are your tips for daily health and fitness regime?

Nice post harrypott. Thanks for sharing.
I also have some tips for those who want to loose some weight.
Remember that patience is the key...
Drink WATER: and lots of it. This is the simplest but maybe the most effective thing you can do to aide fat loss. Forget about soft drinks (even the diet ones are loaded with salt) and juice (too many carbs). Good old H2O is the only way to go.
Switch from a diet plan focused around carbohydrates (breads, pastas, fruits, etc.) to one focused around lean sources of protein (egg whites, skinless chicken and turkey breast, fish etc.)
Eat small frequent meals to keep your metabolism burning on high. You CANNOT go 5 or 6 hours without eating, get extremely hungry, and eat one huge meal. This is without a doubt the worst way to eat possible, and you will never drop fat with this method. Instead, eat small portions every 3 hours or so throughout the day.

Hello Friends.......

Great Tips.Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips with all of us.Keep sharing more tips in the future.

I hope this will help many more like me.

Have a nice time ahead.

Thanks

Excellent health tips given by you. I am currently having some health problems. I hope these tips will really help me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips for choosing architecture as your career aptoinn17 0 36 03-30-2017, 04:47 PM
Last Post: aptoinn17
  Fantastic Health Products Pioneer 0 334 04-17-2016, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Pioneer
  Great Opportunity For Health, Wealth and A New Lifestyle Pioneer 0 260 04-14-2016, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pioneer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon