• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directory Vs Bookmarking

if you get stable ranking of your keyword then which tool do you use firstly?

I Think that I Will first use Boookmarking but i'll not leave directory even it becomes less used by costoms

Both have there own importance. Also look at your analytics report to check from where you get the significant traffic. Also directory submission is a slow process and you can have to wait for couple of months to get the results.

I think social bookmarking gives us good back links.

In my opinion both are important in this matter because social book marking sites are helpful in building good and quality back links and on the other hand the directories are helpful in getting good keyword rankings. if the keywords rankings are good then directory submission will give them quite boost and help them to hold the stable position. thus i will prefer to be continued with both of them.

I suggest both use simultaneously because both services give good result and both are main services in SEO. Ranking depends on how you submit, where you submit, what you submit, so please make sure that you submit quality content.

Both of them are equally important, each method have different effect, but bookmarking is better than directory, i think that!

I will prefer to the bookmarking. I also uses bookmarking to increase my website rank & also to increase the visitors.

Both are equally important. But I sometime prefer Directory Submission.

Both are important. In SEO we don't leave any option.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what are advantages of directory subnission m2soft 3 608 07-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: actonyinc
  Free Web Directory for SEO listmy 4 860 06-27-2017, 08:44 PM
  New Directory site List odkspitbraai 7 1,088 06-27-2017, 08:43 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon