• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directory Vs Bookmarking

I think both offpage optimization methods are important for stable ranking in search engine.

i think both have equal value i will prefer both directory and social book marking.

I will prefer to the bookmarking. I also uses bookmarking to increase my website rank & also to increase the visitors.

In my point of view both are essential. And both create different impact on search engine rank.

Hi thanks for describing this difference.......................................

I will prefer to the bookmarking. I also uses bookmarking to increase my website rank & also to increase the visitors.

Both have there own importance. Also look at your analytics report to check from where you get the significant traffic. Also directory submission is a slow process and you can have to wait for couple of months to get the results.

Directory submission is most useful for getting high page rank on particular keyword.

Social bookmarking is the useful for getting high traffic. in this we write title attractive.

I'll prefer Directory submission. I know directory will take more time to get approval than social bookmarking but Directory links are permanent links so i prefer them.

Both have there own importance. Also look at your analytics report to check from where you get the significant traffic. Also directory submission is a slow process and you can have to wait for couple of months to get the results.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what are advantages of directory subnission m2soft 2 444 03-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Grandoaks1
  Free Web Directory for SEO listmy 2 693 02-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Grandoaks1
  Web Directory for SEO listmy 2 632 01-17-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: dyhair77

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon