• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directory Vs Bookmarking

I would advise to make use of both the strategies on a simultaneous manner. Both the strategies can help in achieving a decent result as well.

If you get stable ranking on your keyword. Than i m damn sure social bookmarking and taking hits and votes on 'em that concept would work.

It is advisable to implement the strategies simultaneously. The strategies help you in gaining advantage of decent results as well. There are chief services related to Search Engine Optimization.

I have to advice individually used at the matching time for the cause that both services bounce fully clad product and both are chief amenities in SEO at the existing times.

I think both directory submission and social bookmarking are very good techniques because links through directory submission are very good to increase website rankings in search engines fast and social bookmarking is used to index website in search engines.

I suggest both using at the similar time for the only reason that both the services are stretching a good result and both are the main services in the SEO at the recent times.

Bookmarking is best but use only high pr or do follow sites and it help to stable your keyword ranking and also help your site to get index fast.

Directory submission and social bookmarking both are off-page SEO method. Directory submission is Directory submission is a slow process and most useful for getting high page rank.
Social bookmarking is one of the best and but use only high pr or do follow sites and it help to stable your keyword ranking .It is useful for getting high traffic. Social book marking sites are helpful in building good and quality back links.

As per my knowledge is concern, both services are considered to be quite good in order to offer you with nice and promising results, along with certain key SEO services.

I think Bookmarking Submission is the best compared to Directory Submission in nowadays.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what are advantages of directory subnission m2soft 3 2,567 07-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: actonyinc
  Free Web Directory for SEO listmy 4 1,907 06-27-2017, 08:44 PM
  New Directory site List odkspitbraai 7 2,483 06-27-2017, 08:43 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon