• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domain name

A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control on the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS).

Domain names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes. In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet.

Let me share with you a very simple way for finding not only "killer" headlines but also a writing style that will intrigue and entice your clients (and perspective clients). A style which will make them want to read more of your notices, articles and newsletters... a strategy you can easily adapt as you see fit! In this article I will share some important points about using words that will draw you prospects attention. This is a critical part of any online marketing campaign and you can now use it to your advantage. It's scary the power people can have over the unsuspecting person. Naive and unconscious of what they are ignorant of. There are a lot of suitable occasions for San Francisco business owners to provide corporate gifts to clients or associates. Whether showing appreciation to loyal customers or hosting a trade show, it's important to select merchandise that represents your brand. When I say "Volvo" to you, what do you think of first? I wonder how they got such a strong association and I wonder how you could do the same for your product?

names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes. In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet.

A domain name is a name that looks like 'your-domain-name.com' which is an identifier or a label which you can put on your website. For example, If you do register a domain name, lets say 'your-domain-name.com', then your website is located at http://www.your-domain-name.com. Domain names make it more easier for your visitors to remember your website address and find it easily on Internet

A domain name is a way to identify and locate computers and resources connected to the Internet. No two organizations can have the same domain name.
Every company or organization that wants to be on the internet will register a domain name for use as their on-line identity or name that clients will use to access on-line services such as the organization's website or email system.

The domain name page describes domain names and lists other reference pages on the Web where you can find more information.

Hi,it is a great post creating an awareness to the users about the importance of domain name which provides uniqueness to the website URL.The best place to purchase domain is online,I am into travel service and wanted to create a site myself,after a long search online I was disappointed,one of my friend suggested http://www.MakeAnySite.com which builds your site with attractive word press themes and of course with free domain and unlimited hosting for just 4$.They enables the users to add any features of their choice like Blog,slide shows,forms making the site more into business

A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control on the Internet.LeadingQuest

In simple words, its a name or address at which your website is available in the world wide web which is available around the globe.

A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control on the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your thoughts on domain testing? dannymorrison22 3 1,240 03-31-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: jerryperes
  domain sosi 11 2,703 03-27-2017, 05:55 PM
  How to get a business on domain name registration and web hosting sites? purnima 4 1,365 03-25-2017, 07:24 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon