• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Park Profitably

To be frankly here; domain parking is no longer profitable. Because of the token of about 5% or so shares, they usually give to you as the domain owner, from every click. But the best of them now is the Google adsense, that gives the best share from clicks. However, the main focus of Domainers in the recent time, is to park domains for developmental purpose. Such domain parking can only be achieved on web 2.0 types of parking sites. For example . You can park with them and get adsense code placed on your domains. But the problem with adsense is, they can ban or suspend any account, any how any time. Cheers.

Fine!!!
For the best & profit place for domain name parking,
I visit this site http://www.xnynz.com/search-domain
It has the best methods for domain name registration,domain name parking, bulk registration, domain name transfer at a profitable manner i gain from this one........

It has the best methods for domain name registration,domain name parking, bulk registration, domain name transfer at a profitable manner i gain from this one.

You can park with them and get adsense code placed on your domains. But the problem with adsense is, they can ban or suspend any account, any how any time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to park domain name? smartblogger 5 2,644 01-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: dyhair77
  What does it mean to park a domain name? endidoya 0 2,102 02-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post: endidoya
  why to park domains DomainGod 7 1,332 03-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Last Post: DomainGod

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon