• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get traffic to my website?

If you want to get increase the website visitor then try to do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission. These how you could get a good quality of backlink. These backlink also helpful to get increase the website ranking up over search engine website.

Many people think that having a good website is all you need to get tons of visitors. Wrong answer. Getting traffic to your site takes hard work and diligence and is not accomplished overnight. Think about it this way - how are people supposed to know where to find your site if you don't tell them?

There are really two methodologies when generating traffic. One is generating it free, and the other is paying for it. These days, Iím happy to pay for traffic because I have a good handle on the numbers required to make it work. Of course having a decent budget behind you helps too.
start a website

a good review of what to do. i think that one of the most encouraging things is to see your traffic increasing as time goes by. Using a simple stats program can help to give you a boost to keep up the good work!

There are really two methodologies when generating traffic. One is generating it free, and the other is paying for it. These days, Iím happy to pay for traffic because I have a good handle on the numbers required to make it work. Of course having a decent budget behind you helps too.

jamecbush Wrote:There are many technique to generate traffic like search engine optimisation, Social media optimisation, PPC, E-mail marketing, Banner advertisement.

I agree with these methods. I try to get traffic for my website from SEO and social media marketing. Others are have to paid and have to invest money:p

Get paid for your opinion; Access to free tools: website builder, ad tracking and more! ... "Excellent high traffic site, has definitely increased my sales.

well... use some search engine optimization tricks we can increase traffic and page rank easily.

Main basic thing is you should work on various factors of SEO ( search engine optimization) to get your site rank & traffic well in the search engines. Basically, you should link your site to various sites outside the world. Once you get a good number of links, and when you give links to your site and maintain certain aspects in your site like updating the content regularly etc.,

I tried a few different way but what worked the best to me is some of the traffic exchange site and its free. There is alot of them out there. The one i used is http://www.globalviewhits.com They have alot of coin give aways every week. I also used http://www.globalsmomarketing to help with twitter followers, retweets and twitter share votes. That help my numbers alot. Hope this was helpful....

The off page optimization is very useful and effective way to drive massive traffic towards your site and Increase your ranking in the search engines.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is referral traffic pareekveena4 0 322 03-27-2018, 09:33 PM
Last Post: pareekveena4
  What is a website pareekveena4 0 208 02-13-2018, 09:36 PM
Last Post: pareekveena4
  How to Increase Alexa Ranking of My Website? angelinagert 1 600 10-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Last Post: swlocums

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon