• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit of Directory Submission

As per my knowledge, directory submission is the best way of quality back links for get ranking in search engine but directory take too time but not affect on Page-Rank for you website.

As you need to build slow link building so if you submit around 5 on daily basis, it would work good I would say. You can check this as well: http://e07.net/directory-submission-service/

As we all well aware of the directories that many of them are not instant approved directories that approve our site instantly. They have different timelines for approving the sites. So there is nothing to worry about the directory posting counting on daily basis.

I will suggest you to do approx 15-20 directory submission per day. As all of us know that there are very few directories which give instant approval. So if you will do 5-10 submission per day, then it will take long time to increase the traffic of your site.

You should do 10-20 directory submission in week. Choose proper category of website and unique contents.

Always care for directory categories.

It depend on you but bulk directory submission is not beneficial for website.

Always remember too much SEO is bad for website, so make submission in limit i.e., 10 bookmarks daily with new contents, article and blog on 1 or 2 website. This is much helpful to handle SEO and links.

Directory submission is best way to create back-links for website. So no limit but make variations in contents.

firstly i will tell you that i am not using directory submission after humming bird updates. but you want to do the directory submission the try to do 10 to 20 directory submission in day but focus best site who is suitable for your site.

There is no limit of directory submission but in bulk How much it is beneficial.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what are advantages of directory subnission m2soft 2 429 03-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Grandoaks1
  Free Web Directory for SEO listmy 2 684 02-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Grandoaks1
  Web Directory for SEO listmy 2 625 01-17-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: dyhair77

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon