• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link Exchange

Hi friends,

I want to know that how we can exchange our site link to other similar site ?

Hello Friends,
Link exchange is a very important technique to generate high quality backlink in seo.

I will suggest you to avoid link exchange, which is generally known as "Reciprocal Links". Such links are considered as spam by Google.

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time
and actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem
to get nearly anything done.
----------------------------------------------------

Thanks all of you to share your opinion with me about the link exchange with other similar site.

See, it is very important to know that link exchange was important earlier, but now Google considers it as spam, so best would be to follow other offpage techniques,

it help to get quality back links fro the site that help to rank site on the top page of the google search engine

Link exchange is very helpful for get high quality links in seo. Thank you!

Link exchange is in directory submission. When we want to anybody for link exchange, I think procedure is to submit our link and his link both together.

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is link exchange m2soft 9 1,070 06-27-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jaysh4922
  Link wheel johnroyal 4 570 06-22-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: swlocums
  What is the link exchange...? shahpura 8 1,389 06-22-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: swlocums

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon