• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nameslot Posting Tournament

me too!!

I am hoping for the webhosting package or the backlinks as i am just starting out and link exchange take a lot of my time!!

Yeah, this is a great way to promote discussion.

I have a quick question about the contest. Are moderators and staff members of Nameslot participating in the contest, too, or is it only for regular members?

I am not counted in.

Only moderators are going to be a part of it.

Moreover moderators do have a special prizes so they will not worry even if they win this or not.

But if they do want to win this then I cannot tell them "NO" as they are not paid moderators here. So they will also want a chance to get somethings if possible.

Nameslot Wrote:I am not counted in.

Only moderators are going to be a part of it.

Moreover moderators do have a special prizes so they will not worry even if they win this or not.

But if they do want to win this then I cannot tell them "NO" as they are not paid moderators here. So they will also want a chance to get somethings if possible.

Oooh I see. But I bet the Moderator Prizes are really nice, so they won't be missing out on anything :}

Here is the status of the total posts made by the top 8 leading posters after I posted this tournament thread.

Roogle = 118
Chocokriz = 114
pranavbhat = 93
nick = 89
jayesh = 55
nielsencl = 51
jignesh = 38
RCRiver = 37

Others are also nearer but they are just 2 to 5 posts short to make up in to the toppers.

I am also going to be excluded. It is not right for me to be policing posts and also be in the contest.

I suggest if you want to know the status that you PM the admin and not post a message. Also, don't post saying you have the same question as someone else. And if you have something that you want to talk about or ask about, but you are not in the right thread, then start a new thread.

Don't post a question about what sites are legal under a thread where someone is selling a domain. Just start a new thread. This keeps the first thread on-topic and gives your guestion a better chance to be seen, since it's not under a domain sales thread. I hope this make sense.

All in all the contest and posting is going very good. I'm really happy with all the new ah, faces. :-)

Thanks!

I am already excluded from the contest although I am the leading one with 156 posts. Grin

Nielsencl is right about the comments on the sales thread and unusual bumps. All the users Please please please follow the guidelines. Its a request. Thanks.

Hmm,

My name is not in the list CryingCrying hehehe.... Jokin..

Anyways im Also OUT from the competition.. Hope new members get opportunities Wink.. Additionally im planning to offer my contribution in prizes and will add something in price list as a contribution from me.. will talk with admin Wink

So njoy every1.. Keep posting Smile

Update: 10 days to go.

nick 137
Chocokriz 124
Roogle 123
pranavbhat 103
nielsencl 65
jayesh 65
jignesh 53
RCRiver 44

I know nielsencl but please lets just keep this one for the data. In end you can always decide what to do with the prize. Thanks.

It ends on 10th June.

Yes you are 4th Grin

Those who have participated in contests earlier are also just below 40 posts. Lets see how this next 10 days goes.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posting contest Nameslot 41 18,233 02-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Last Post: bubble100
  Win $50 USD by Posting jayesh 2 2,824 01-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Last Post: jayesh
  Refferals Tournament Nameslot 1 2,885 09-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Last Post: mann3r

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon