• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking new domains

Hi friends,

I'm a newbie to parking and I just bought 50 Domains. So I'd like to park my domains somewhere until I'll have them developed. Which Parking company would you recommend. Or what would you do?

Thanks for your answers.

Since you have under 100 domains I can't recommend TrafficZ, so I would park them at http://www.imonetize.com.

You can part them with their auto configuration/optimization, or you can pick the keywords and some other things to customize the pages.

But be aware that depending on your domains you make make almost nothing from parking... Unless you have really good domains, it's hard to make much. You should read some of the threads here to get more information if you have not done so already. :-)

Yes. If you have brought some very good domain names then they might perform well in parking. Otherwise it will just pour pennies in your account and in some days you will be losing all your hopes to earn a descent amount from parking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is use of Domain Parking? swatijain 4 1,182 10-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Last Post: josephcaron
  What parking accounts are you using and which is the best for you? DNParking 19 4,786 04-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Last Post: jasonbrown965
  Ways of Domain Name Parking racyhall11 16 4,451 10-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Last Post: lordgreen

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon