• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting contest

Count me in too. I also want some prizes from here.Smile

Right now below are the stats for the post count for the first 5 leaders.

Jayesh - 103
kartikshradha - 76
Jignesh - 64
mann3r - 31
nielsencl - 28

Will update it every 3 days. If someone still want it to be updated in between then he or she can request an updation here or PM me.

Good Morning Admin! Oh My God! Thanks for the update, I am gonna to be faint! Pl keep the Good Work flowing, Cheers!!!

You can see the ticker updated. It will scroll all the current 5 leaders in the competition.

Hi Admin, I am grateful to ya again for doing the such a nice work, keep it on pl, I am with u! Take care.

...hmm one thing I WOULD LIKE TO mention that if the TICKER links are clickable than it would be more worth and interesting too, Am I right? Pl think.

It can be clickable too there is no problem in it. I was thinking of making them clickable. But then it will be like giving 5 more links from this index page.

...Hmmm I am puzzled now, anyway you are doing fine and pl do what u deem fit here! Take care.

It is that we have to maintain the number of links on the pages. So that people are interested in buying the featured spots.

http://www.nameslot.com/showthread.php?t...n=lastpost

Just sold another spot for $25. And they purchase it because of PR and backlink reasons.

I was timid when I even put the ticker. Because playing around with a site too much can also be harmful in search engines.

Plus its 15th now. Half month gone. Half remaining.

Jayesh - 103
kartikshradha - 76
Jignesh - 64
mann3r - 31
nielsencl - 28

I am not counting myself or any person from staff. LOL.

I have 97 posts in real in this month of January but this is for our members Big Grin

I want free domain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Design submission contest - Just submit your existing designs forumrating 0 1,976 11-21-2011, 04:47 AM
Last Post: forumrating
  Nameslot Posting Tournament Nameslot 50 17,114 06-16-2007, 04:12 AM
Last Post: pranavbhat
  $50 Myspace Layout Design Contest offthedome 0 2,495 05-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Last Post: offthedome

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon