• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Lately I've been involved in making a coupon site script http://www.couponsitescript.com/.

However I don't want a review on the actual site. I would like some opinions on the script which is located here http://demo.couponsitescript.com/.

Take a look and remember that anything you have to say might be useful for us.

Thank for your time.

I think the script is fine. The flow from one to the other when you hit the arrow is very smooth and is better than most. I feel that the presentation is sharp so great job!

Thank you for your time and review. Smile
About the presentation: we stayed some time to make it

I expect the script is delicately. The move from one to the else when you hit the arrow is real beautify and is gambler than most. I regain that the presentation is cutting so eager job!

I think the script is fine. The flow from one to the other when you hit the arrow is very smooth and is better than most. I regain that the presentation is cutting so eager job...

In my opinion yuor script is super fine. I expect the script is delicately. great job.

The move from one to the else when you attain the arrow is real decorate and is risk taker than most. I regain that the introduction is abbreviating so keen business!

I anticipate the script is delicate. The move from one to the else when you hit the arrow is real beautify and is gambler than almost. I regain that the presentation is cutting so eager job!

The act from one to the else when you attain the arrow is real embellish and is danger taker than most. I regain that the foundation is abbreviating so keen business!

I believe the handwriting is fine. The flow from one to the other when you hit the arrow is very polish and is better than most. I feel that the introduction is acute so great business!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Affiliate Marketing Forum justfun5656 1 406 02-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Grandoaks1
  Please Visit my Website For Affordable Business Propagation!! Bernice Delank 0 411 07-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Bernice Delank
  The Forum Helps to Promote Business schumannrober 4 961 03-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: crishgreen

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon