• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Google adwords?

Hi friends,

i want to know that what is Google adwords ?

Google adwords is an online advertising solution offered by google.the tool helps to place your advertisement in google first page right side.It helps to increase your business.Currently google provide 2000Rs voucher for new customer.To get this offer u need to spend 500Rs

Google AdWords is a pay-per-click advertising program by Google. With AdWords, advertisers can promote their website's products and services on Google.com's search results in the "sponsored links" section. Quality ad text and relevant keyword buys will give you a competitive edge over your competitors.

Hello Friend,

Google has developed to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine.and its affiliate sites, via the use of a placed text ad that appears when people search for phrases related to your offering, this appears as a “sponsored link”. This susten is known as Google Adwords.

Adwords is an online advertising solution offered by google.
This is very usefull in PPC

Website's policy on collecting and releasing information about a visitor. It usually declares what specific information is collected and whether it is kept confidential or shared with or sold to other firms, researchers or sellers.

Google adwords is an online advertising solution offered by google.

Google has developed to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine.

Adword is the advertizing platform offered by the google.

Google adword is an online advertising service which gives the opportunity to advertiser expand the pages to web user..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is Google Crawling and Indexing? swlocums 1 317 01-31-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: dyhair77
  What is Google Sandbox? akasha968 5 532 11-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Last Post: dyhair77
  How can i optimize my website at google with specific keywords ? Jfrank44 2 665 04-14-2014, 09:19 PM
Last Post: sourabhkr

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon