• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What parking accounts are you using and which is the best for you?

If your domains are traffic oriented and if you have Google adsense account; parking with Google adsense is more better, because it is a ppc system. To do this: 1. Subscribe with seoparking.com and park your domains there for free, get your ad code from your adsense account, and place them on your domains parked at seoparking.com. 2. You can also park your domains with adsense "park domain" but this is not good for domain development; because it is a static type of parking system. Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Is Domain Parking at 123-reg.co.uk any good?

Thanks
Techs2010

Well, if they are the type of web 2.0; I mean the dynamic one that can develop your domains. Cheers.

Sedo -- I have tried both, but because of an irregular traffic patterns, they stopped my ability to park in certain areas I have owned. I've never had the opportunity to earn enough money to pay, I could sell my land.

My certain domains were halted by Sedo when I initially used it due to irregular pattern. I never earned enough money.

What is the use of the parking account? please help me.

Anyone let me know, what is parking Account.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone let me know, what is parking Account.....!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried the Sedo on one occasion, but owing to uneven traffic patterns, they halted my aptitude to playing field sure domains I owned.

I've tried Sedo at once, but due to irregular traffic patterns, they halted my ability to park certain domains I owned. I never got the chance to earn enough to be paid, nor was I able to sell my domains there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is use of Domain Parking? swatijain 4 1,283 10-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Last Post: josephcaron
  Ways of Domain Name Parking racyhall11 16 4,675 10-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Last Post: lordgreen
  What is the process name parking and how can i do this? andrepitt77 1 1,401 07-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Last Post: prabu

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon