• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favourite extension?

Hello guys, I am glad to join this forum and my favorite extension is .com only.

would like to go for .com Yes, I confess that I am a little old fashioned, but you cannot get the "Classic" sound from any new fancy words or letters. I am also interested in knowing that "ANY" word can be used as extension or any reservations.

My favorite extension is .com. Because its too common and commonly used.

my favorite extension is .com. its too common and commonly used. i bought one of that extension from

.ORG, because it means something.

I am a huge fan of the .com domain extension due to it being more well known and acceptable with people but I do like the country codes aswell and I think they serve better for certain locales.
''THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD IS THAT THE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ARE FULL OF DOUBTS, WHILE THE STUPID ONES ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE''

-Charles Bukowski

(11-25-2011, 04:06 PM)electra Wrote: There are many extension , mine is .in

.COM IS THE BEST

My favorite domain name extension is .gr (country based) and world wide is .com.
Register your favorite domain name from Easy.gr and Enjoy 75€ worth of ads for free.

My favorite extension is .gr. It is Greece based domain extension and very popular in Greece.
Register your favorite domain name from Easy.gr and Enjoy 75€ worth of ads for free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite extension? saffroncurryhouse 31 2,716 08-30-2014, 06:27 AM
Last Post: NamelyWeb

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon