• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how much to pay to domain broker

The most successful domain investors own some domain names that probably aren’t worth much. It wouldn’t make sense for a domain broker to try and sell a domain name when he or she doesn’t think anyone would want to buy it.

Normally, these domain brokers will charged in the region of 10% of the final agreed price to purchase.

I know some domain brokers or websites that let you list your domain names for sale, will not charge you a penny.

Those companies or sites that are charging certain percentage, normally they have a good traffic to their sites, therefore, the chances of your domain names to be noticed there, are higher than free sites.

Got some ideas on domain brokage.Thanks for the share guys.it is really informative.

The sales commission fee is covered by the seller.The purchase price of the domain is determined by the buyer and seller through the negotiations.

I have several domain names for sale. currently listed on sedo.

normal percentage is how much if I were to use a Domain Name Broker to market and sell my domain names ?

so far, no luck with Sedo yet.

Sedo is scam! They sale only they are own domain..Sedo is f**k!!

Hey,

I am CEO - TeamUp Media Inc. located in Canada.

Searching for the best entrepreneurs related to Domain Brokering, Sales, can approach end- users ect..

If any of you guys on here would like to work with us on Flipping our stock, and its an ongoing procedure. We currently have 350 in Stock and by January 2014 we'll keep a constant 1000+ names in inventory every month.

Thanks Guys,

Sincerely,

Firas A.
[email protected] / [email protected]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 56 domains - broker necessary to sell Doikk 0 503 06-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Doikk
  Broker is necessary Guest131 5 1,706 11-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Last Post: swlocums
  Might need a broker? k1ngheezy 2 1,296 10-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jack Miller

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon