• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is link exchange

Hello everyone..!!!

I have heard about link exchange many times. can anybody explain me that what is link exchange and also tell me it is white hat or black hat technique.

Please reply..

The practice of exchanging links with other websites. You place another site's link on your site, usually on a links page, and in return, the other site places a link on their site back to you.

Link exchange is the process which operates to web ring...

Weblink transactions were very popular some years ago. In fact they showed one of the main techniques website owners used to enhance their search engine ranking positions....

Hello Friends,

The practice of exchanging links with other websites. You place another site's link on your site, usually on a links page, and in return, the other site places a link on their site back to you.

Yes i agree ..It is simply a process of exchanging your links to some others website and create a web ring that is called link exchange..

ot sure why you need to do that. If you want to do that for SEO, you should not to that at all . In face this link exchange technique was devalued a long time ago.

But here is the process:

You add your partners link in your site and he adds yours .

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is Link Building? swlocums 3 248 01-24-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post: dyhair77
  Link exchange in seo ..? shahpura 5 867 11-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: dyhair77
  Step of link exchange process? swatijain2233 3 781 10-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Last Post: william203

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon