• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is websites vs web-design

what is websites vs web-design...So can your help me by website vs web-design....Thank you.....

Web design is a gimmick, but its far from anything to be really worried about. If we have the content then thats enough, but without that we obviously going to struggle. I believe our focus should be on web development especially which is why I suggest people to have Dedicated Servers and currently with Serveria, I am able to get it at just $39/mo with having 14 days money back guarantee as well!

Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors.

http://www.vickersventure.com/

Web design is the customer-facing part of the website. A web designer is concerned with how a site looks and how the customers interact with it. Good web designers know how to put together the principles of design to create a site that looks great. They also understand about usability and how to create a site that customers want to navigate around in because it’s so easy to do.

Web development is the back-end of the website, the programming and interactions on the pages. A web developer focuses on how a site works and how the customers get things done on it. Good web developers know how to program CGI and scripts like PHP. They understand about how web forms work and can keep a site running effectively.

The difference in the number of jobs available for designers versus developers is drastic. ... Web designers are architects of the web. They focus on the look and feel of the website; and so, they should be visual arts experts, who are skilled in color scheming, graphic design and information flow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Responsive Web Design melakorolo 2 163 03-12-2017, 08:27 PM
Last Post: dckumawat
  Ecommerce Websites suhanaanjum 2 723 11-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Last Post: swlocums
  What is Responsive Web Design? swlocums 0 154 10-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Last Post: swlocums

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon