Buy, Sell & Talk Domains - Nameslot.com - Domain Name Forums
What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - Printable Version

+- Buy, Sell & Talk Domains - Nameslot.com - Domain Name Forums (http://www.nameslot.com)
+-- Forum: Marketing (http://www.nameslot.com/Forum-Marketing)
+--- Forum: Tips and Techniques (http://www.nameslot.com/Forum-Tips-and-Techniques)
+--- Thread: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? (/Thread-What-are-best-techniques-to-increase-pr-of-a-site)

Pages: 1 2

What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - nidhijain12 - 07-26-2014

Hello friends,

What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? Please tell me about it.

|

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - walkerking89 - 10-29-2014

To increase the pr of any website you need to improve SERP f that website and try to create quality back-links for your website. If you create quality inbound links for your website then this provide you best SERP and help to improve PR of website. Try to concentrate more on the user attraction on your website. More the traffic help you well to improve your PR.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - lisabella - 11-12-2014

Off-page SEO is the best way to generate quality backlinks.Submit your site on different web directories and article directories.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - Sumer - 02-17-2015

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

Thanks alot...

You can get score highest marks in dumps exam using and test king which are by top certified professionals, wireless training; both are marvelous in their nature.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - jamesT - 02-19-2015

Good contents submission and quality back-links according to Google updates.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - AlbionAlbion - 02-24-2015

Just follow these strategies:
1. .
2. Social Media Networking.
3. Article Submission.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - dyhair77 - 02-25-2015

Hello Friends,

10 Ways To Improve Your pr of a site?

1. Pool your votes.
2. Provide testimonials
3. Offer discounts.
4. Donate to charity.
5. Volunteer your services.
6. Locate references without links.
7. Book speaking engagements.
8. Create a superior product or service.
9. Sponsor photo contests.
10. Target the right keywords.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - elislayla - 02-27-2015

From my point of view there are lots of point which we have to remember while submission is that submit in a proper category, rich content, user friendly websites so user can attracts.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - adamdalena - 03-11-2015

The best technique to increase pr of a sites are article submission, forum posting, profile creation, web 2.0, blog commenting.

RE: What are best techniques to increase pr of a site? - BenWood - 05-21-2015

The best technique to create PR of websites are submission on high and relevant sites.