Nameslot is a .com-only forum – membership is free with full access; upgrades offer extras like banner ads and newsletter spots. ✅ Signature links are free. Share your own thoughts and experience — accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to NamesLot.com Domain Name Forum

    NamesLot.com Domain Name Forum offers a fully open forum to discuss domain industry news and a 0% commission marketplace for you to buy and sell domain names.

    We have reorganized our Marketplace so now it is easier to get attention to your domain while it is also easier for buyers to find the right domain name.

    If you want us to add more threads to our marketplace, please contact us! Listing on our marketplace as always, 100% free! Register NOW or Login HERE!

Google now lets sites opt out of AI Search. Would you use it on a developed .com?

On a developed .com I already control, I would decide page by page. Opting out of AI Overviews does not remove the site from regular Search, so the trade is citation in the overview versus keeping the click.

On a name I am about to buy, the opt-out is not the check. It does not clear what was already indexed, or what the archive still shows. I would look at that history first, then decide whether the new site should be in AI Mode at all.
 

Thought for Today

A portfolio improves when every name has a reason to be there.

Members online

No members online now.

Follow NamesLot on Twitter!

NamesLot proudly supported by

NamesLot proudly supported by

Top